What a week! My weight-loss is going ok, and the biggest thing is to see if I can keep it up :o) LOL. Enough of that.. Now on to why I write today :o).
I am writing about my Disney Bucket List. This is the topic of the week from the BlogHop – BabesinDisneylandBlog When I saw the topic, my first thought was, wow, this should be interesting, because there is so much on my list, that it would take up all of the available space I have each week :o). What I will do is list just a few important ones.
The photo to the left, is a photo of two items that I have always wanted to create in regards to my Bucket List, in the past. So I thought that I would share the picture of two things that are now off the list. With the help of some of the awesome Creative DISigners at the DisBoards, I was able to create t-shirts and magnets for our summer Disney World, Disney Dream Cruise vacation – June 2011.
Now for the list.. In no particular order..:
- Stay at least one night at all of the Disney World, DisneyLand, and DVC Resorts. I am a DVC Member, so perhaps this may not be too hard.
- Cruise on all of the Disney Cruise Ships. So far we have sailed 6 times on the the Dream and Wonder. The Fantasy and the Magic are on the list for the near future.
- To complete a Grand Gathering with our families. We see this all of the time, when we are at the parks, and cruises. I admit, it makes us just a bit jealous, but neither side of the families are fans, so it is highly doubtful this will happen. This is fine, because at the end of the day, we have to do what makes us happy and who we are. Love Love the family either way.
- Stay inside of Cinderella’s Castle for one night. No particular reason, just want to experience it.
- Experience an Adventure by Disney excursion. Perhaps when the little one gets older.
- Experience the Disney Hoop-de-Doo Musical Review and Disney’s Spirit of Aloha shows. Perhaps one of them can be placed on the list for this year Summer 2012.
- Visit Aulani in Hawaii. Perhaps it can be combined with a Hawaiian Cruise (you never know, it can happen).
- Collect even more Vinylmations. I try to get one with every visit. Here is one that I got as a gift from one of my Disney friends (EHugh). I am a teacher/media specialist, so it makes so much sense.