As this year comes to an end, I am reflecting on all of the great things that have happened this year. It’s hard to believe that each year things get better and better as time goes on. Don’t get me wrong, it was not all roses, but the good things overpower those not so positive things. That is what makes living great and a blessing. Lets see, where do I start…..
1. I turned 40 & Fabulous! The older I get the more I love who I am and who I have become 🙂
2. My husband threw my twin and I a surprise party. There were a few glitches, but the sentiment was there. Gotta love that guy!!
3. I lost weight (score!). It was only about 19 pounds, but what a difference a few pounds make.
4. I started training for my first Run (RunDisney Tower of Terror 10 mile Run)
5. I traveled to Disney World alone, for the first time! Loved it!
6. A cyst on my breast was nothing more than a Sebaceous Cyst. Minor surgery to remove it. 🙂
7. I attended my first Moms Panel Fan Luncheon while at Disney!
8. I got a new job, that truthfully, I don’t try to get. A friend was there, and put in a good word, and the rest is history. The great thing about that change was; I was not upset or anything at my other job, but I think that God knew it was time for a change. 🙂
9. Made even more Disney loving Friends.
10. Participated in my First RunDisney Event. I got the Fast Pass to the finish line, but I am proud of myself for trying.
11. Drove to Florida for the first time, visiting Key West, West Palm Beach, etc. It went well, thankfully.
12. We Hotel Hopped, for the first time! Really found it interesting. 🙂
Last, but not least!!……..
After 6 years of applying, I am officially a member of the 2013 WDW Moms Panel!!! This is still an exciting thing in my eyes and I can’t wait to get started.
This is not to say that I am not thankful for the obvious things (husband, two children, family, health) but I just wanted to take some time to pinpoint those things that made the year magical!