As I have shared before, I am not very crafty, but I have definitely made it a point to try new things in this new year and here I am on my craft journey!
* 1.25″ Medium Heavy Weight Webbing (Royal Blue) and 1.25″ Key Fob Hardware and rings (everythingribbons on Etsy and sold as a combo set).
* 1″ Villains Ribbon (DCL Ribbons on Etsy)
* Stick Pins to hold ribbon in place while I sewed the ribbon to the webbing.
* Sewing Machine
* Rubber Mallet
How To: (The webbing was already pre-cut)
* Measure the ribbon to match the length of webbing and pin it in place.
* Using your sewing machine, stitch the ribbon onto the webbing all around. There are some instructions that include the use of a bonding agent instead of stitching, but I wanted an excuse to use my sewing machine. :o).
* After sewing, fold in half and position the Key Fob hardware in place.
* Using the rubber mallet, hammer it in place and apply the ring.
Here is my finished product after about 1.5 hours:
They are not perfect, but they turned out great and I am proud of myself. This was so fun and I can not wait for my next DIY project! Until Next time!