This is a sponsored post on behalf of Review Wire Media for Sony Pictures. I received information to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
SMURFS: The Lost Village will arrive in a theater near you Friday April 7, 2017 and if you are anything like me, you have had some experience with The Smurfs in some capacity in the past. I grew up with the smurfs and I have always loved the lovable “smurftastic” storylines and colorful animation. To be honest, secretly, I wanted to visit The Smurfs village just to see how they live because it looked so awesome on tv. I know it wasn’t real… but still.
SMURFS: The Lost Village is a fully animated, all-new take on the Smurfs, a mysterious map sets Smurfette and her best friends Brainy, Clumsy and Hefty on an exciting and thrilling race through the Forbidden Forest filled with magical creatures to find a mysterious lost village before the evil wizard Gargamel does.
In honor of the movie release, I wanted to share an easy DIY project….. An easy DIY Smurf(inspired) lip gloss. I know what you are thinking… it’s Blue! Well, it kinda is, but I assure you it comes out clear. Let’s get started.
- In a microwave-safe container, combine 2 parts Petroleum Jelly with 1 part Coconut Oil.
- Microwave until the contents are creamy but still somewhat thick.
- Mix in the Pixy Stix. I used three Pixy Stix, but you can use more to achieve the color of blue you desire.
- Stir until everything is blended.
- Spoon the mixture into the individual round lip gloss containers.
- Complete step 6 until the desired number of containers is filled and place in the fridge to cool.
There you have it, but wait… I almost forget about the giveaway! Raise your hand if you love swag! I know I do and you are in luck because that is just what the giveaway is about. The swag includes the following items: activity pages, bookmark, planter, t-shirt and tattoos. Retail Value $20. Enter Below!
For up-to-date information visit the SmurfsMovie Website: http://www.smurfsmovie.com/ Also, stay tuned for my review of the SMURFS: The Lost Village. I am excited to see it!
Until Next Time!