This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EggoWaffleBar #CollectiveBias
Announcing!!! The Waffle Bar Truck is on the move. It will move a total of 200 times over 100 days. It began its journey April 25, 2017 and will continue through September. I will soon be attending the event at my local Walmart and I can not wait! I can only imagine the yummy creations that they will get to experience. I am a fan of food trucks and because this one specializes in Eggo Waffles is a plus for me. To join in on the fun and find the nearest Eggo Waffle Bar event near you, please check out the Waffle Bar Truck locator here. I will be using it soon!
I love the concept of a Waffle Bar. What better way to celebrate a wedding, baby showers, a birthday, Mother’s Day, or just because. With my summer break right around the corner, and the extra time I will have to spend with my family and friends, there will be plenty of time to coordinate a few gatherings and enjoy a yummy Waffle Bar with a variety of delicious choices.
Guess what? Delicious News! Eggo Waffles now have no artificial flavors and colors from natural sources. Works for me!
Because I am excited about the upcoming Eggo Waffle Food Truck event, I am inspired to create a “just because” Waffle Bar occasion just for my family. I included a variety of goodies to create a Waffle Fruit Pizza and more. I wanted to create the Waffle Fruit Pizza because it is really easy and it is something you can customize it to fit your specific tastes and wants. Thankfully, I was able to find all that I needed and more at my local Walmart.
- 1 Eggo Waffle (Kellogg’s Eggo Homestyle Waffles or Kellogg’s Eggo Thick and Fluffy Original Waffles)
- 2 Tablespoons of Great Value Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Banana (sliced)
- 2 Strawberries (sliced)
- 2 Grapes (sliced)
- 4 Orange slices
- 2 Tablespoons Reddi-wip®
- 1 Teaspoon of Smucker’s® Hot Fudge Spoonable Ice Cream Topping
- Optional Ingredients: Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter or any thing else you wish.
- Toast 1 waffle.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of Great Value Cream Cheese over your waffle.
- Slice your fruit.
- Arrange the fruit in your desired pattern.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon of Smucker’s® Hot Fudge Spoonable Ice Cream Topping over the Waffle. Be sure to heat it up first.
- Top it with a 2 tablespoons of Reddi-wip®.
Of course, I must share our Waffle Bar creation. We wanted to keep it simple, but inviting because after all, it is a special occasion to us. My family had a great time and we were able to talk and enjoy being together.Have you ever created your own Waffle Bar? If so, please share how it turned out.
Until Next Time!