This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Dr. Scholl’s®. All opinions are mine alone. #CustomFitRelief #CollectiveBias #Ad
Ahh the joys of getting older. I swear the older I get the more little aches and weird pains that suddenly appear. I have experienced some knee pain recently, and I have tried several different ways to help alleviate some of what I was feeling and they have helped a little, but I know there are other things I can try as well. That is where the Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotic Inserts come in. Growing up, I remember thinking orthotic inserts were for more “seasoned individuals” and back then, the fit did not work in most shoes. Today, things are more advanced and the designs are sleeker and able to accomodate most shoe brands.
If you have recently visited your local Walmart, you have probably noticed the newly designed kiosk. It is a relaunch of the brand with new packaging, designs, new claims and more.
About Dr. Scholl’s®
Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotic Inserts offer consumers a value. They have 5-in-1 clinically proven pain relief. Meaning, it is the only product sold over the counter* that is clinically proven to relieve FIVE lower body pains caused by being on your feet: foot pain, back pain, knee pain, heel pain and plantar fasciitis as well as tired, achy feet and legs.
The Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotic Kiosk uses advanced Footmapping® Technology in which 2,000+ pressure sensors capture your unique foot profile and recommend the best custom fit orthotic insert for you.
If you suffer from lower body pain, step on the Dr. Scholl’s® Kiosk because it’s fast, free, and easy. Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotics Inserts provide immediate, all-day relief of pain from being on your feet.
My Personal Experience:
I have heard of the Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotic Inserts and have seen the kiosks during my visits to my local Walmart, and I have said that I would definitely give them a try one day. That time has arrived and to be honest, I should have tried it long ago. The process was not difficult and it was quicker than I had imagined.
How To Use The Kiosk
- Remove your shoes and step onto the kiosk with your socks on.
- Answer some quick questions.
- While following the onscreen prompts, it will ask you to lean forward. Be sure to get the little yellow light into the middle of the circle. Be sure to hold on to the handles.
- It will ask you to lift your right foot and lean forward until the little yellow light hits the middle of the circle and repeat with your left foot.
- It will ask a personal question about your weight. Trust me, just look around to see if anyone is watching, and once the coast is clear input your weight.
- From there the system will process the data and provide you with your personalized Foot Map and provide your custom fit number.
- Search for your custom fit number and proceed to make your purchase.
- It is that easy!
What I Learned As A Newbie
- Wear socks for obvious reasons
- Wipes are provided for you to wipe the floor and handles of the kiosk
- Wipe the floor and handles with the provided wipes.
- Follow the on screen prompts.
- It will ask you to lean forward and on those occasions be sure to more forward slowly so that the yellow ball hits the middle of the circle. Believe me, I tried to rush it and had to do it again, which was great.
- If for some reason they have run out of the wipes, just ask a guest service and they will provide you with additional wipes.
- Be sure to read over the results as it offers some great tips and the reasons why it chose the orthotics for you.
My Custom Fit® Number
My Custom Fit® number is CF 420, which is designed for my high pressure and low arches. What that means is there is very little arch definition with an arch that sits low to the ground. Actually, as soon as it described everything, I could tell that it was on the right track.
I am a school librarian, so with the amount of walking I do in a day, these inserts should do the trick. In addition, when I have to run my errands (shopping, kids, etc. they allow me to walk in comfort.
All I have to do is slip them into my sneakers and it’s done.
Check out my results of the Footmapping® Technology:
Wanna Give Them A Try?
Don’t take my word for it, give them a try for yourself. To help with the overall costs, there is a $10 rebate available at Walmart.
Until Next Time!